Frequently Asked Questions
General Product FAQ’s
1. Who makes your vitamins?
ImmunaRelief Health Products is an all-natural supplements manufacturer based in California who values its customers’ health first. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
2. Where are ImmunaRelief vitamins manufactured?
3. Are your vitamins and supplements FDA approved?
While our vitamins are not subject to FDA approval, we do produce them in a GMP laboratory that meets the FDA’s operational guidelines.
4. How do I know what vitamin I should take if I have multiple autoimmune diseases?
We put together a handy guide to help determine what vitamins might be best for you. You can find that, here.
General Order FAQ’s
1. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards as well as PayPal. We do not accept personal checks or money orders at this time.
2. How can I be sure my information is secure?
ImmunaRelief Health Products only uses encrypted, PCI-compliant methods for storing and transferring customer data. Customer security is a top priority.
3. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to all countries except: Ascension Island, Germany, Japan, New Zealand (1 of 17 regions), South Korea, Tristan da Cunha. International shipping is a flat rate of $20.
4. How can I check the status of my order?
You can feel free to ask us about the status of your order at email@example.com. Be sure to include your order number in the email.
5. How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cancellation will be processed within 24 business hours.
6. How long will it take to reach me?
All orders are typically ship within 24 business hours and it should reach you within 5-7 business days.
7. What shipping methods do you use?
The majority of our orders ship via USPS. Expedited orders will ship via Fedex and international orders ship via DHL. Please note: expedited orders can not be sent to a PO Box.
8. Is it shipped discreetly?
Yes, all of our orders ship in a plain shipping package that is simply labeled “ImmunaRelief”.
9. What is your guarantee?
Our LupaVita™, FibroAid™, RheumaRelief™ & ImmunaPro vitamins come with a 60-day guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason you may return the product within 60 days for a refund.
10. What happens if there is an issue with my order?
If you have any type of issue with your order, we must be contacted within 7 days of the problem or we may not be able to assist you.
11. What happens if I gave the wrong shipping address for my order?
If you provided the wrong shipping address on your order and need the order reshipped, there will be a $10 shipping fee for redelivery. If it happens a second time we will not be able to send a free replacement.